Why should you join us?
- Opportunity to join a list serve of women in science and engineers with access to AWSE e-mail bulletins and newsletters
- Networking with a large community of women in science and engineering careers
- Opportunity to influence policy affecting women in STEM careers through advocacy efforts
- Exclusive membership discounts to AWSE conferences and leadership training workshops
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary on-going projects throughout Africa
- Access to material such as reports, reviews, research and grant material
How to Join
Membership is open to all women in Science, Technology, Mathematics and Engineering. Annual membership to AWSE is USD 20. To join us, use any of the payment methods and send the bank transfer slip/transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmation of receipt of payment will be provided.
Account Name: African Women in Science and Engineering
Bank Name: Cooperative Bank of Kenya Ltd.
Bank Branch: Agakhan Walk Branch, Nairobi
S.W.I.F.T Code: KCOOKENA
Account number 01136308630200 (For deposits in Kenya Shillings)
MPesa deposit instructions:
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill” and enter the Business Number as 400200
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter 400200 as the Co-operative Bank business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Co-operative Bank account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately, and one from Cooperative Bank shortly after.
Bankers cheque in favour of ‘African Women in Science and Engineering’.